How can I setup email with Outlook ?
- When Outlook Express Starts click Tools -> Accounts
- Inside the "Internet Accounts Windows" click Add -> Mail
- Fill in your name. Click Next.
- Fill in your email address. Click Next.
- On the "Email Servers Name" page, fill in the server information. "My incoming mail server is a POP3 server." The incoming and outgoing mail server should be either mail.yourdomain.com or the IP address in your setup email. Click Next
- Put in your mailbox username (username is the FULL email addressΒ email@example.com) in the account name field, and the password below. Click Next
- Click Finish
- Tools -> Accounts -> mail -> properties , click on the Servers tab. Under Outgoing Mail Server, check the box next to My server requires authentication. Click Okay. Note: You MUST do this step so you can send mail from your domain.
Demo - Outlook Express
Follow the steps detailed below to use Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0 to send/receive emails from your Email account:
1. Start Outlook Express 6.0. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2. In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Mail.
3. In the Display name box, type the name that you want others to see when you send a message, and then click Next.
4. In the E-mail address box, type the e-mail address for the account that you are using (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org), and then click Next.
5. Under E-mail Server Names, click the appropriate incoming e-mail server type (Post Office Protocol version 3 [POP3] is the default type).
6. Incase you selected POP3 as the incoming mail server in the above step, enter the Incoming mail server asmail.yourdomainname.com. The SMTP server address in any case will be entered as mail.yourdomainname.com. Once this is done, click Next.
7. Type your complete email address and password in the Account name and Password boxes respectively and then click Next.
8. The next window that you see reads "Congratulations, you have successfully entered all of the information required to set up your account. To save these settings, click Finish.
9. Now again open the Internet Accounts dialog box referring to steps 1 and 2. In the Mail view, you will see the Account you have just added. Now you need to click Properties.
10. Under the Servers tab, you need to check the checkbox My server requires authentication placed under Outgoing Mail Server. Once this is done, click Apply and close the Internet Accounts dialog box.
11. Now under Send/Receive button, click on Send and Receive All and the mails will be download and visible when you click on Inbox which is located in the List of Local Folders as shown below.